Purify the Air in Your Home & Stay Well!
Air Purification with the AirMaster Ultra from RainSoftEPA studies indicate that air quality in the average home can be 4 to 40 times dirtier than the outside air. When you think about all the time your family spends indoors, doesn’t it make sense to give them the best quality air you can?
- Reduces airborne contaminants
- Helps eliminate household odors
- Leaves your air fresh and clean
- Treats the entire house, not just one room.
- Uses less power than a standard light bulb—draws only 47 watts of power.
- Automatic airflow sensor means the ozone lamp is operating only when air is flowing.
- Plugs into any standard outlet.
- Operational status is easily determined at a glance with the LED indicators.
- Lid interlock safety switch.
- Remote status indicator available.
- External odor control adjustment makes it easy to adjust for changing home air quality.
- “J” lamp kit available for smaller ducts.
The Airmaster Ultra is installed in the air duct in your home’s heating/cooling system. The system works using two safe and time-tested technologies, ultraviolet light and ozone.
Air passes by the light of the
UV lamp, where many common bacteria and molds are reduced.*
The air then passes by a specially designed lamp that produces a very small, controlled amount of ozone. Ozone is a strong oxidizer that reduces problem odors from cooking, pets and other sources, leaving behind fresher, cleaner air.
Continuous Air Quality.
Whenever your heating/cooling system is on, the Airmaster Ultra works silently and continuously, leaving fresher, cleaner air throughout your home.
The only maintenance the Airmaster Ultra requires is periodically changing the UV and ozone lamps, a service that your RainSoft dealer will perform for you.
*Test performed by independent lab. Test results are available upon request.
Understanding Air Purification
Air purifiers, on the other hand, actually sterilize or kill most contaminants. Both UV and ozone are purification methods. In the Airmaster Ultra, when air passes within the UV light zone (Fig. 2a), most airborne bacteria and molds are killed or sterilized. From there, the air passes by the ozone lamp (Fig. 2b) where odors are neutralized. The process happens continuously and silently as your heating/cooling system runs, and there are no messy filters to change.
A remote status indicator is useful when the Airmaster is mounted in an inaccessible location, such as an attic.
- Airmaster Ultra ozone/UV air purifier with adjustable ozone output from .025 to
- .100 grams per hour—to handle heavier contamination demands, including odor control.
- Height (including lamp): 16″
- Length: 12.6″
- Width: 5″
- Unit weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 7 lbs.
- Electrical requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 47 watts
Verified Pennsylvania Local Reviews