Healthy Drinking Water
in Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg and Carlisle and the Surrounding Area
We have been treating water in Lower Susquehanna Valley for years and it’s kind of interesting when you compare the water treatment industry to the food industry.
In food and dieting…
- Fats were bad…
- Then just saturated fats…
- Then most fats were actually good…
- But those trans fats aren’t ever good…
Honestly, we don’t know much about any dieting but we do know about water. Throughout history, the need for clean drinking water has never been a fad and today more than ever, we have data showing us that contamination is a real thing right here in Pennsylvania.
There are potentially unhealthy contaminants in your water you don’t want in your body
Did you know the safe drinking water act of 1974, which dictates the quality of water that you are legally allowed to get out of your tap, regulates less than 100 water contaminants. That’s kind of a long time ago.
Unfortunately, the EPA estimates there are around 60,000 chemicals in the US right now. Just think for a minute about all of the medicines and prescriptions we take, pass through our system, and then end up back in our drinking water unregulated.
Not a fun thought.
Our point isn’t to scare you, just to educate you about water in the US and Lower Susquehanna Valley.
To reduce contaminants that may be in your water up to 99% we have high quality Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter systems available along with our dedicated service and maintenance.
We also offer a one of a kind whole-house sediment filter, carbon filter, and water softener all-in-one to improve the water at every tap in your home.
In the water treatment industry, we’ve had a few trends as well…
If you have any questions about the best option for you, your family, or your business, use the form on this page and we’ll get in touch with you right away.
After all, that’s why we’re here. To help you get the best quality water within your budget.
Delicious, purified water doesn’t necessarily have to come out of a plastic bottle. The Ultrefiner II from RainSoft is a multi-stage drinking water purifier that produces better than bottle-quality water for just pennies on the dollar. Three lines of defense – a carbon block sediment pre-filter, a membrane cartridge, and a carbon block sediment post-filter – erect a formidable barrier against all sorts of contaminants that may be present in your water. Having the Ultrefiner II installed in your home is a highly economical way for you to ensure that your family has round-the-clock access to drinking water of the highest quality.
RainSoft also proudly offers our Hydrefiner II drinking water system, featuring an advanced carbon block filter that helps provide a constant supply of delicious drinking water. This compact, economical, carbon block drinking water system tucks neatly under your sink and dispenses a constant supply of purely delicious water through your dedicated RainSoft faucet.
Verified Pennsylvania Local Reviews
Drinking Water Filtration System Lancaster Pennsylvania
The Best Drinking Water for Your Home
PA Water & Energy Solutions was founded in 1984 as a water treatment company offering drinking water filtration system and has been offering the best commercial and residential water softeners, reverse osmosis systems, water filters, bottled water, and more for decades in the Lancaster area. We’ll give you a free water analysis and figure out the ideal water treatment system for your home or office application. We carry water softeners, filters, and RO systems from RainSoft, and have everything from high quality affordable options to the highest tech items that can connect via wifi. Give us a call for a free consultation today.drinking water, drinking water filter system, drinking water filtration system, drinking water systems, drinking water testing near me, best faucet water filter, faucet filter, faucet water filter, water faucet filter, tap water, tap water filter, under counter water filter, best under sink water filter, sink filter, under sink reverse osmosis, under sink water filtration system, under the sink water filter, water filter for sink, best water to drink, potable water tanks, healthiest water to drink, potable, potable water
Built in counter, home, reverse osmosis, commercial, chome, under sink, residential, factory, simple, water purification, comparison, industrial, filter, water treatment, single stage, potable, water, 5 stage, schematic, outdoor, 6 stage water filter, basic, modern, advanced, countertop, premium, ultraviolet, tap water, workplace water, kitchen, biochar501 Service Road Suite 2 Lancaster Pennsylvania 17601 Phone Number: (717) 415-5603 Hours: Monday - Friday 8am to 5:30pm About Lancaster Pennsylvania: Directions:
Drinking Water Company Reviews:See why we are the top water purification company in Lancaster. Google Reviews: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pennsylvania+Water+and+Energy+Solutions+Incfirstname.lastname@example.org,-76.3277728,15z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0x2461903eeb65ec32!8m2!3d40.069496!4d-76.3277728!9m1!1b1 Facebook Reviews: Yelp Reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/pennsylvania-water-and-energy-solutions-lancaster-2 Angie’s List: Home Advisor: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.PAWaterandEnergy.37987629.html BBB Reviews: https://www.bbb.org/us/pa/lancaster/profile/home-improvement/pennsylvania-water-specialists-inc-0241-70000049
What does the safe drinking water act say?(table)
The safe drinking water act (SDWA) says that the quality of all drinking water must be protected and authorizes the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to establish minimum standards requiring all owners and/or operators of public water systems to comply with these standards. Under the Act, the EPA also establishes minimum standards for state programs to protect underground sources of drinking water.
What is the best water to drink?
The best water to drink is the one that you will drink the most of and the most often. However, if you’re looking for a clear breakdown of the benefits to each kind, here is a quick list:
- Hydrogen Water: Technically the most healthy water to drink, hydrogen water contains hydrogen molecules that act as powerful antioxidants. The claim is these molecules are capable of helping your body neutralize harmful free radicals, reduce inflammation, & slow down aging.
- Alkaline Water: Classified as water with a pH level of 8 or above, Alkaline Water has become more popular because research shows that an alkaline diet is generally good for health as the body thrives when it is able to maintain a slightly alkaline pH. While low on minerals & nutrients, alkaline water has been shown to relieve symptoms of upset stomach, increase the body’s overall absorption of minerals by 30%, and reduce blood pressure by 15% (see study).
- Distilled Water: Distilled water has the highest level of purity and is almost sterile. Sometimes called demineralized or deionized water, distilled water is water that has had everything removed (including ions and minerals). So while it’s the purest form of water that you can get, it literally has nothing in it (good or bad). There are no harmful side effects to drinking distilled water but it is not recommended as the sole source of drinking water as it lacks basic minerals & nutrients that are beneficial in water.
- Bottled Water: Bottled water is a convenient way to access clean safe drinking water however, some large water brands have admitted that their bottled water is nothing more than filtered tap water and it comes with a large environmental cost due to its single serve plastic container. Bottled water also has a shelf life (yes, really) as the plastic leaches into the water overtime, effectively contaminating it.
- Boiled Water: While boiling your water is one of the cheapest ways to purify your water, boiling only kills pathogens and is not capable of removing other contaminants such as like lead, pesticides, nitrates and other chemicals. Boiling water also lends a very flat taste to the water which most people do not prefer.
- Tap Water:
Is tap water safe to drink?
While tap water is “safe” to drink EWG (Environmental Working Group) did a 5-year study looking at the quality of US tap water and the results showed that tap water supplied to all 50 states contained over 500 different contaminants. While we tend that think that the water that arrives in our homes is “filtered” the truth is that municipal water treatment facilities only treat for specific regulated contaminants (not all) & even worse, the lead pipes the water travels through to your home introduce more contaminants to your water on its journey.