Get Big Savings On Water Conditioners from PA Water & Energy Solutions!
EC5 Water Conditioning System
RainSoft EC5 water conditioning systems are available in various configurations with numerous features to fit your needs. Ask your RainSoft dealer to recommend the EC5 water softening system that’s right for you.
The EC5 Series comprise RainSoft’s premium, computer-controlled water conditioners. EC5 water conditioners provide dependable performance and an abundant supply of luxuriously softened water throughout your home.
The EC5 provides real-time system status notifications for low salt power loss and restored power service reminders for filter changes and other helpful reminders. These notifications show on both the system display and the RainSoft Remind® app. They come standard with a smart-feature microprocessor controller that handles thousands of computations per second and responds in real-time to your family’s home water treatment needs.
The computer control keeps track of the water used in the home and regenerates itself based upon actual water usage. This system helps you save both water, salt, and electricity.
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of natural coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets, and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% fewer soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses, and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228.
Softer Skin & Hair
Clean Less, Live More
Extend Appliance Life
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
1. Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
2. Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
3. Your skin and hair is dry and dull
4. Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray
5. Your brights have lost their luster
6. Your drinking glasses & stemware has spots on it – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Verified Pennsylvania Local Reviews